|author||Andre Barboza <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-02-24 08:36:45 +0700|
|committer||Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <email@example.com>||2017-02-24 08:36:45 +0700|
development/mono: Updated for version 188.8.131.525.
Signed-off-by: Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'development/mono/README')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/development/mono/README b/development/mono/README
index 0cf9c6fb70..00b893399e 100644
@@ -7,11 +7,9 @@ for Linux.
- Mono build relies on a working Mono C# compiler to compile itself
- (also known as bootstrapping).
- If you don't have a working Mono installation, the build process would
- use the 'monolite' distribution, which contains just enough to run the
- 'mcs' compiler.
- This is considered a "slightly more risky approach" to build Mono, so
- this SlackBuild uses a full featured precompiled Mono Compiler to
+ (also known as bootstrapping). However, without Mono installed, the
+ build process uses the 'monolite' distribution, which contains just
+ enough to run the 'mcs' compiler.
+ This is considered a "slightly more risky approach" to build Mono.
+ So, besides Mono sources, this SlackBuild uses a full featured
+ and precompiled Mono Compiler to bootstrap.