Diffstat (limited to 'audio/freac/README')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 25 deletions
diff --git a/audio/freac/README b/audio/freac/README
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,25 +0,0 @@
-freac (Audio converter and CD ripper)
-fre:ac is a Audio converter and CD ripper with support for various
-popular formats and encoders. It currently converts between MP3,
-MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, WAV and Bonk formats.
-With fre:ac you easily rip your audio CDs to MP3 or WMA files for use
-with your hardware player or convert files that do not play with other
-audio software. You can even convert whole music libraries retaining
-the folder and filename structure.
-The integrated CD ripper supports the CDDB/freedb online CD database.
-It will automatically query song information and write it to ID3v2 or
-other title information tags.
- * Converter for MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, WAV and
- Bonk formats;
- * Integrated CD ripper with CDDB/freedb title database support;
- * Multi-core optimized encoders to speed up conversions on modern PCs;
- * Full Unicode support for tags and file names;
- * Easy to learn and use, still offers expert options when you need them;
- * Multilingual user interface available in 40 languages
- * Completely free and open source without a catch