Diffstat (limited to 'audio')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/audio/amSynth/README b/audio/amSynth/README
index f13e055072..0837d37e0b 100644
@@ -1,16 +1,17 @@
-amsynth is an analog modelling (a.k.a virtual analog) software synthesizer.
+amsynth is an analog modelling (a.k.a virtual analog) software
-It mimics the operation of early analog subtractive synthesizers with
-classic oscillator waveforms, envelopes, filter, modulation and effects.
+It mimics the operation of early analog subtractive synthesizers
+with classic oscillator waveforms, envelopes, filter, modulation and
The aim is to make it easy to create and modify sounds.
* Dual oscillators (sine / saw / square / noise) with hard sync
- * 12/24 dB/oct resonant filter (low-pass / high-pass / band-pass / notch)
+ * 12/24 dB/oct resonant filter (lowpass / highpass / bandpass / notch)
* Mono / poly / legato keyboard modes
* Dual ADSR envelope generators (filter & amplitude)
* LFO which can modulate the oscillators, filter, and amplitude