Diffstat (limited to 'development/tyrutils-ericw/README')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 21 deletions
diff --git a/development/tyrutils-ericw/README b/development/tyrutils-ericw/README
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,21 +0,0 @@
-tyrutils-ericw is a branch of Tyrann's quake 1 tools, focused on adding
-lighting features, mostly borrowed from q3map2. There are a few bugfixes
-for qbsp as well. Original readme follows:
-A collection of command line utilities for building Quake levels
-and working with various Quake file formats. I need to work on the
-documentation a bit more, but below are some brief descriptions of
- qbsp - Used for turning a .map file into a playable .bsp file.
- light - Used for lighting a level after the bsp stage.
- This util was previously known as TyrLite
- vis - Creates the potentially visible set (PVS) for a bsp.
- bspinfo - Print stats about the data contained in a bsp file.
- bsputil - Simple tool for manipulation of bsp file data.