Diffstat (limited to 'games/freedink/README')
1 files changed, 9 insertions, 34 deletions
diff --git a/games/freedink/README b/games/freedink/README
index 37eb59017f..aabe16a08e 100644
@@ -1,37 +1,12 @@
-Freedink is a free role play game in real. You take
-control of Dink Smallwood and guide through his many adventures.
-There are many battles to fought and riddles to be solved.
-You can install additional advanture through additional D-Mods
-which are available at https://www.dinknetwork.com.
+Freedink is a free role-playing game. You take control of
+Dink Smallwood and guide him through his many adventures.
+There are many battles to be fought and riddles to be solved.
+You can install additional adventures through additional D-Mods
+which are available at
-- Parallel compilation may result in a failed build.
-- Freedink might start in a maximized, not resizable window. Parts of
- it may be outside the Desktop. If this happens then start the
- program from CLI in windowed mode:
- freedink -i -w
- Afterwards you can switch to fullscreen by pressing Alt+Enter.
-- Not all music will be available. See this review (bottom) for
- some more info on this matter:
- If upx is installed on the system then it is automatically
- detected and considered at compile time.
- If for some reason this is not desired then the script
- should be called as
- ENABLE_UPX=no ./freedink.Slackbuild
- If UPX resides in a non-standard location then it
- can be provided by setting
- UPX=/path/to/upx ./freedink.Slackbuild
+For optional dependencies see README.SlackBuild,
+especially if you want to play MIDIs with 'fluidsynth' and