Diffstat (limited to 'multimedia/musique/README')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/multimedia/musique/README b/multimedia/musique/README
index 8961033c0b..f406271300 100644
@@ -1,19 +1,18 @@
musique (cross-platform music player)
-Musique is just another music player, only better. Musique unclutters
+Musique is just another music player, only better. Musique unclutters
your music listening experience with a clean and innovative interface.
-- musique is a Qt4 application. It integrates nicely with KDE, but doesn't
- require KDE to run.
+- musique is a Qt5 application. It integrates nicely with KDE, but
+ doesn't require KDE to run.
-- This is not the latest version of musique. This is deliberate: version
- 1.5 requires qt5. When musique notifies you that version 1.5 is available,
- click "Close". Upgrading from within the app won't work.
+- If musique notifies you that a new version is available, click
+ "Close". Upgrading from within the application won't work.
- The first time you run musique, it scans your music collection and
- uses the Last.fm service to get metadata about the files (meaning, it
- sends a list of all your music to a 3rd parts). This isn't optional,
+ uses the Discogs service to get metadata about the files (meaning, it
+ sends a list of all your music to a 3rd party). This isn't optional,
so if you have privacy concerns about it, don't bother installing