Diffstat (limited to 'system/davfs2/MINI_HOWTO')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/system/davfs2/MINI_HOWTO b/system/davfs2/MINI_HOWTO
index 698c4151c9..85c75d6cec 100644
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
HOW TO CONNECT WITH A WEBDAV SERVER WITH THE DAVF2 APPLICATION
-In this HOWTO, the user is named "user"
+In this HOWTO, the user is named "chris"
Amend as required for your choice of username.
1. Login as root
@@ -42,7 +42,7 @@ Amend as required for your choice of username.
9. Move the certificate to $HOME/davfs2/certs/private and restrict the permission to rw-------:
- $ mv CERTIFICATE.pfx $HOME/.davfs2/certs/private/
+ $ mv CERTIFICATE.PFX $HOME/.davfs2/certs/private/
$ chmod 600 $HOME/.davfs2/certs/private/CERIFICATE.PFX
10. Optionally: Copy the system configuration file. There are a lot of
@@ -80,9 +80,9 @@ Amend as required for your choice of username.
14. Mount the davfs service on $HOME/mnt/dav
- $ mount https://example.org/user
+ $ mount $HOME/mnt/dav
- You should be able to see your WEBDAV server on $HOME/mnt/user
+ You should be able to see your WEBDAV server on $HOME/mnt/dav/
15. When you would like to disconnect: