blob: 223d03e9c156b48110f7df1659314d1c7245cb47 (plain
podget (simple podcast aggregator)
Podget is a simple podcast aggregator optimized for running as
a scheduled background job (i.e. cron). It features support for:
- Downloading podcasts from RSS and ATOM XML feeds.
- Sorting the files into folders and categories.
- Importing URLs from iTunes PCAST files and OPML lists.
- Automatic M3U & ASX playlist creation.
- Cleanup of old files.
- Automatic UTF-16 conversion for feeds hosted on MS Windows servers.
Run podget once to install the configuration files to $HOME/.podget,
and then customize them there.
See /usr/doc/podget-*/scripts for additional helper scripts.