blob: 7cb31be705a08df64d23443fdfc68f0d16ebedf6 (plain
marathon-eternal-data (game data for use with alephone)
Eternal is a free scenario for Aleph One, the multi-platform,
open-source, first-person-shooter engine derived from Bungie's
Marathon engine. It continues the story of the Marathon trilogy,
and is a nearly total conversion, featuring:
* Fifty-two new levels, some revisiting familiar locations from
the original Marathon trilogy.
* Over six hundred fifty new high-resolution textures, including
a dozen original landscape textures, from a variety of human
and alien environments.
* Eight all new weapons, many of which must be scavenged from your
* Over a dozen tracks of original music, including many remixes of
your favorite tracks from the original Marathon.
* And several new creatures and characters, alongside the complete
cast from the original trilogy.
Included in the package is a shell script wrapper. Type
"marathon-eternal" or select Marathon Eternal X from the KDE or XFCE
To install the gamedata in /opt instead of /usr to save space in the
root partition use use: