Sup is a console-based email client for people with a lot of email. It
supports tagging, very fast full-text search, automatic contact-list
management, and more.
Sup makes it easy to:
- Handle massive amounts of email.
- Mix email from different sources: mbox files (even across different
machines), Maildir directories, IMAP folders, POP accounts, and GMail
- Instantaneously search over your entire email collection. Search over
body text, or use a query language to combine search predicates in any
- Handle multiple accounts. Replying to email sent to a particular
account will use the correct SMTP server, signature, and from address.
- Add custom code to handle certain types of messages or to handle
certain types of text within messages.
- Organize email with user-defined labels, automatically track recent
contacts, and much more
This Slackbuild packages a development version of Sup which is patched
to use ncursesw, allowing for Unicode support.
This requires rubygem-locale, rubygem-gettext, rubygem-highline,
rubygem-lockfile, rubygem-mime-types, rubygem-ncursesw, rubygem-net-ssh,
rubygem-rmail, rubygem-trollop and rubygem-xapian-full.